Sunday, February 25, 2007

 
Presentation for the position paper and my research paper

My presentation for the position paper is postpone to the week after the holiday. However, our assignment had been submitted the week before the holiday. I wonder why do we still need to present our position paper if we had handed in the assignment. There will be no changes can be made any more. I think it is kind of wasting the time. May be the time could be use for us to do our research paper.
For the research paper, we were suppose to have meeting with the supervisor on the Tuesday but it is postponed to next week. In writing this paper, I am very confused how are we going to write this paper. Some people said we need to devide into parts but when i read the example online or form the printed material, it is not devided into part. So, now i am not really sure which to follow. I wish that i can get a sample of a researsch paper. During the last holidays, i managed to find information that are related to my topic. But i have yet to analyze the information.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?